COP-4338, Programming III Assignments
- Assignment #1, due Wed May 27: Using structs in C
- Assignment #2, due Mon June 1: More C
- Assign2.c, representing part #1, including
extras discussed during class.
- Assign2a.c, representing the rest of the assignment.
- Assignment #3, due Mon June 29: C++ Classes
- Assignment #4, due Mon July 6: C++ Operator Overloading
- Assignment #5, due Wed July 8: Inheritance in C++
- Assignment #6, due Mon. July 27: Templates and Inheritance
- Assignment #7, due Mon. July 27: STL
- Anagrams.cpp solution
- Anagrams2.cpp solution
Change involves making the map use a case insensitve string comparison
and the sort use a case insensitive character comparison.
- Assignment #8, due Mon. Aug 3: Threading and Locking
- Assignment #9, due Mon. Aug 3: An Internet Chat Program
ChatServer.java: limits to one port
ChatServerBetter.java: can run several independent chatrooms on different ports
ChatServer3.java: same idea as before, but has ChatServer extend Thread to avoid
anonymous classes and simplify the code.
However, this only works because ChatServer is
not already extending another class, because if ChatServer was
extending some other class (for instance, some other Server class), you
would not be allowed to have multiple implementation inheritance.