COP-4338, Programming III Assignments
All assignments will be submitted through moodle.
Check early to make sure you have access
COP-4338 Moodle site.
We will not use moodle for anything else this semester.
Create a folder with your student ID and include all the files you
want to submit in the folder (maintaining package hierarchy if appropriate).
Include also the following three files:
contains the compilation instructions,
OUTPUT.txt: contains the output of the program.
If there are multiple runs; they should be combined into this file,
and be easily printable and understandable.
BUGS.txt: indicates whether the program is 100% working,
or is not working. If not working, explain what parts work -- the better
you do this, the more likely you can get partial credit for what works.
At the beginning of your code, please also include your name and
Compress the folder into a zip file and upload the compressed file in moodle.
Name the file using your panther ID, e.g. 1234567.zip.
- It is the student's responsibility to submit homework
- If you encounter submission difficulties, please email
the teaching assistant
Yangyang Wu at:
- Assignment #1, due Wed June 1: Threading and Synchronization
- Assignment #2, due Monday June 13: Threading, Synchronization, and Networking
- Assignment #3, due Wednesday June 29: C Strings, Files, Arrays
- Assignment #4, due Wednesday July 13: C strings, structs
- Assignment #5, due Wednesday July 27: Implementing a library type
- Assignment #6, due Monday August 8: Threading in C